Friday, January 21, 2011

First post and a piece to fit

So what will this new blog have? Anything a designer can think of. It will allow you to travel through the mind and imagination of me that has a unique perspective on the world. Scary huh? It will have sketches, fan art, concept pieces, graphic design, art of any kind, and finished pieces.

This is a preliminary redesign of an old piece I had done in college, it needs an update. I thought this was a good start to my new design/sketch blog. I've liked the use of birds as a good metaphor for some very spiritual art.


Random note: Does anyone find the word "Flavor" on food products kind of weird. Why flavor something when you can use the real stuff?. HAHA! "Flavored with real FLAVOR!"

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post! I'm looking forward to seeing more in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Due to circumstances at work. I didn't have time to scan more work in. Monday I finally will. With that sketch dump.

    ReplyDelete